You’re Invited: Salary Negotiation – The Rules of the Game
Tuesday, August 26th, 2014
Ford R. Myers has been a seminar leader, speaker and group facilitator for more than 20 years. His presentations are upbeat and fast-moving – while being structured and content-rich. Developed to foster group participation and learning, they are also highly interactive. Participants leave these sessions with a great deal of practical knowledge and answers to their career questions.
– A. Jannette
Attendees consistently report feeling motivated and inspired by the experience – with a clearer understanding of their career directions, their objectives, and the action steps to get them there.
Watch the video below for a sample of Ford’s speaking.
These programs have been presented to groups of all sizes, in every industry and at all professional levels. Presentation topics include:
- Position Yourself for the Future
- Get The Job You Want, Even When No One’s Hiring
- The Job Seekers’ Tool Kit
- 10 Vital Strategies to Maximize Your Career Success
- Interviewing for Success
- Survive and Thrive: Taking Care of Your Job and Yourself During Tough Times
- Re-Discovering Your Career Passion
- The Power Plan for Career Success
- Salary Negotiation: the Rules of the Game
- You’ve Landed the Job; Now What?
- 20 Habits of Highly Effective Job Seekers
- Perpetual Career Management
- How to Stand-Out in a Very Competitive Job Market
- Accomplishment Stories: Your Most Powerful Tool to Get the Job Offer
- Networking: the Core of Your Career
- Exploring Self-Employment Options
For brief descriptions of these dynamic presentations, click here.
– R. Schilling