What’s Driving Your Job Search – Pain or Pleasure?
Wednesday, February 25th, 2015
2-Day Career Potential Seminar
Is Improving Retention of Your Top Performers and Reducing High Turnover Costs Important to Your CEO?
Here are some important questions for you and your management team to consider:
- Have you had difficulty retaining high-performing executives?
- Have you tried to improve retention and reduce the high costs of turnover – but you’re still not satisfied?
- Are you ready to help your best managers re-engage and re-commit to generating stronger bottom-line results?
- Are you ready to implement a breakthrough career development program to attract, develop and retain top talent?
- Would you like to get a better return on your Human Resource investment, and increase your company’s marketplace success?
According to a study of more than 1 million employees at 330 companies worldwide by the Hay Group, summarized in a white paper entitled The Retention Dilemma:
Career Development Overview
The 2-Day Career Potential Seminar gives your fast-rising managers and high-potential executives the momentum to significantly boost their performance.The program provides a one-of-a-kind internal career development experience, which has a powerful impact with lasting results. The program is always fully customized to each client’s corporate environment.
Career Seminar Outcomes
Here is a “snapshot” of typical participants after experiencing The Career Potential Seminar. They will…
- Align their talents with the organization’s priorities and business objectives.
- Have a detailed roadmap that will get them to their career destinations while making significant contributions to their team and the company.
- Develop internal confidence, and the right leadership behaviors that give them both political and positional power – plus an arsenal of specific tactics they can use to influence others with integrity.
- Become a force for driving results, discovering possibilities, and maximizing potential throughout the organization.
- Increase other employees’ levels of personal engagement and productivity (peers, managers, and direct reports).
- Communicate, collaborate, and innovate more effectively – even under situations of high stress and continuous change.
- Be better equipped to manage others and create their own career paths, based on a deeper understanding of their own strengths, skills, preferences, and capabilities.
In summary, this unique program helps you optimize your investment in premium talent, increase productivity and profitability, and enable your high-potential leaders to contribute even more.
When you’re ready to fully engage and develop your high-potential managers, please contact us. We’d be happy to schedule a fee-waived consultation meeting to determine how The Career Potential Seminar would be of most benefit to your organization.