September is Update Your Resume Month
Tuesday, September 16th, 2014
Public Career Seminar
You’re invited to attend a special career seminar, titled:
Salary Negotiation – The Rules of the Game
Why is it that people have such a difficult time successfully negotiating their compensation? The reason we can’t or won’t negotiate is not because we’re incapable of doing so, but rather because we just don’t know how! No one ever taught us “the rules of the game!” For the purposes of this presentation, we look at negotiation as a game. And as with any game, we can’t win if we don’t know the rules.
This is a very practical, “real world” seminar that has always been one of our most popular programs! Invest a few hours in this event, and make a “quantum leap” in your salary. Join us to master the rules of the salary negotiation game – a game that can actually be fun, as well as financially rewarding!
Participants will learn how to:
- Dramatically improve their negotiations, and command much higher compensation
- Dispel the myths and misconceptions that most candidates believe about salary negotiation
- Position your negotiating ability as a strength and an asset to your prospective employer
- Master the “21 Rules of the Game” in negotiating your compensation
- Leverage the most important, yet most simple, formula to prepare for negotiations
- Use the specific phrases and behaviors that produce outstanding negotiation results
- Align your accomplishments with the employer’s needs and problems for a “win-win” outcome
- Successfully negotiate any and all elements of the job offer
- Assess the real value of a job offer, and choose between multiple offers
- Prevent the employer from using your old salary to limit your future compensation
Here are the details:
TIME: 9:00am to 11:30am
SPONSOR: Career Potential, LLC
PRESENTER: Ford R. Myers, President of Career Potential, LLC
INVESTMENT: $25.00, pay with your online registration
WHO: Everyone is welcome!
LOCATION: Radnor Financial Center
150 N. Radnor-Chester Road, Suite F-200, Radnor, PA
REGISTRATION: Advanced registration is required and seats are limited.
Click here to register or call 610-649-1778.
DIRECTIONS: Click here for directions.
QUESTIONS: Call Ford at (610) 649-1778 or e-mail email@example.com.
Seats are limited, so register now!
This is also an opportunity to get some of your career questions answered, and make new networking contacts!
If you’d like to improve your career situation, you’ll find this presentation to be particularly relevant and helpful.
Please pass this invitation along to anyone else who might benefit from this powerful seminar.
About the Presenter:
Ford R. Myers is President of Career Potential, LLC. His firm helps clients take charge of their careers, create the work they love, and earn what they deserve! Ford has held senior consulting positions at three of the nation’s largest career service firms. His articles and interviews have appeared in many national magazines and newspapers, and he has conducted presentations at numerous companies, associations and universities. In addition, Ford has been a frequent guest on television and radio programs across the country. He is author of two books: “Get The Job You Want, Even When No One’s Hiring” and “The Ultimate Career Guide.”